Donor Alert Ministries
The following ministries have at least one Donor Alert associated with it by MinistryWatch.com.
1. Amazing Facts
2. Benny Hinn Ministries / World Outreach Church/ World Healing Center Church
3. Bible Broadcasting Network / BBN/ Lowell Davey
4. Breakthrough Ministries / Rod Parsley
5. ChildFund / Christian Children's Fund/ CCF
6. Children's Survival Fund, Inc.
Missouri City, TX
7. Creflo Dollar Ministries
College Park, GA
8. Crystal Cathedral Ministries / Robert Schuller
Garden Grove, CA
9. East Gates International
10. Ever Increasing Faith / Fred Price/ Crenshaw Christian Center
Los Angeles, CA
11. Family Care Foundation / FCF
Spring Valley, CA
12. Family Radio / Family Stations, Inc.
13. Feed The Children
Oklahoma City, OK
14. God's News Behind the News
St Petersburg, FL
15. High Adventure Ministries, Inc.
Simi Valley, CA
16. Inspirational Network/ Inspiration Ministries/ INSP
Indian Land, SC
17. John Hagee Ministries/ Global Evangelism Television
San Antonio, TX
18. Joy of Jesus, Inc.
19. Jubilee Network/KFUO AM 850
St Louis, MO
20. Kenneth Copeland Ministries/ KCM/ Eagle Mountain International Church
Forth Worth, TX
21. Kenneth Hagin Ministries/ RHEMA/ The Word of Faith
22. Lesea, Inc./ Lester Sumrall Evangelistic Association
South Bend, IN
23. Prophetic Image Expressions/Kim Clement
24. Revival Ministries International/ RMI / Rodney Howard-Browne
25. TD Jakes Ministries / Potters House of Dallas, Inc.
26. Trinity Broadcasting Network / TBN/ Paul & Jan Crouch
27. Vineyard Music Group
28. World-Wide Missions
29. Worldwide Leadership Council, Inc.
30. Your Story Hour
Berrien Springs, MI
MinistryWatch.com in its role as a donor advocate developed Donor Alerts to highlight a sampling of ministries with issues important to donors, such as being non-transparent, high salaries, misleading marketing efforts, revocation of tax-exempt status, ties to cultic practices, investigations under way, and more. Any one ministry does not necessarily cover all these issues as there is a wide spectrum of issues. Most donors expect charitable organizations to act on behalf of others and not for greed, personal aggrandizement, or other reasons; however, ministries are operated by human beings who are subject to the shortcomings common to man, including what some may call the “principle of ethical entropy”, or as Christians call it, sin. Donors do not always have the power or know-how to pursue accountability; however, each donor can do their part by making an informed giving decision by looking at various factors and issues. We commend donors for assessing various factors in making giving decisions. Our list here may not be part of your criteria. At a minimum, we hope that you become informed and give your limited resources where you think they will be used best.